40X Escape Walkthrough – If you’re a person who loves playing virtual games then you certainly need to read about 40X Escape game review in advance. The review can be quite helpful especially for the beginners to know the details about the 40X Escape game walkthrough.
Why We Should Play 40X Escape Game
From the 40X Escape game walkthrough and review we can also learn about what this game is all about, what we need to play this game and most importantly how to play the 40X Escape game. This game is developed by Bart Bonte Games and is known as one of the best virtual puzzle game.
As a puzzle game of course the 40X Escape is friendly for everyone and quite exciting to play with. if you’re interested to play this game then it won’t be difficult for you to find the 40X Escape game review since you can find it easier from the internet as there are plenty online sources that doesn’t only provide the review of this game but also the hints and sources to download this game.
How We Can Play the 40X Escape walkthrough
It won’t be difficult for you to download this game either since the 40X Escape is available in many online sources as well. As a flash game of course it won’t be difficult for anyone to download and install this game in their computer. What you need is simply to read the 40X Escape game review to learn the specification and requirements of the game and make sure that it meets with your computer capacities and capabilities.
This game can be played both online and offline using in various game devices. Please before you start to play learn carefully the 40X Escape walkthrough.
- Theme interpretation: “Escape, you know… 40 times
- Play the game here
- Press the button on the wall 6 times.
- Press all the letters in the word “ESCAPE” to light them green.
- Press all the buttons in numeric order: 1-2-3-4-5-6.
- Press the left button to light up one letter at a time.
- Press the right button to lock a letter so that it stays green.
- Repeat the process until all of the letters are lit.
- Read the sign “This X”
- Note the number of the level under the bird, 5xEscape.
- Press the buttons to spell out the word f-i-v-e.
- Wait for the green bulb on the wall to light up.
- Quickly press all of the letters in the word “ESCAPE” to turn them green before the bulb flashes off.
- If the bulb goes dark, you will have to wait for it to light again before you can change the rest of the letters.
- Click all of the letters in the word “ESCAPE” to change them to the color green.
- Rotate the white square tiles to arrange them into the shape of the number 8.
- Keep your cursor completely still until all of the letters in the word “ESCAPE” are lit.
- Read the sign that says “PEACE”.
- Spell out “PEACE” by lighting all of the letters in the word “ESCAPE” except for the letter S.
- Note the level number at the bottom of the screen, 11.
- Press the buttons on the wall to spell out the word e-l-e-v-e-n.
- Click a letter in the word “ESCAPE” to turn it green, then click the button on the wall to keep that letter lit.
- Repeat the process until every letter is green.
- Study the picture underneath the combination lock.
- Note the number of sides each shape has, starting with the largest shape and ending with the smallest.
- The square has 4 sides, the pentagon has 5 sides, and the triangle has 3 sides.
- Enter the combination 4-5-3.
- Read the sign that says “Knock knock knock”.
- Click three times on the door.
- Click the letters to light up the word “ESCAPE”; if you touch one letter, it will also affect any adjacent letters on its left or right sides.
- Click only the letter S and the letter P to turn the whole sign green.
- Read the sign under the lock – each number refers to a letter of the alphabet, so A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc.
- 5 = E, 19 = S, 3 = C, 1 = A, 16 = P.
- Spell the word ESCAPE on the lock.
- Click the letters to change their color, then find the one color they all have in common.
- Change all of the letters in the word “ESCAPE” to the color yellow.
- Read the sign that says “hold on”.
- Press and hold the button until all of the letters in “ESCAPE” are lit.
- The first 6 buttons each select a letter in “ESCAPE” going from left to right.
- The last button on the right turns the selected letter on or off.
- So to light up the whole sign, you’ll have to press the buttons in order of 1-7, 2-7, 3-7, etc.
- Read the sign that says “20!”
- Change the letters on the lock to spell out the word t-w-e-n-t-y.
- Keep your cursor constantly moving until all of the letters in “ESCAPE” are lit.
- Note the number of the level at the bottom of the screen.
- Light up the sections of the sign on the right side of the door to make the shape of the number 22.
- Click the letters to light up the word “ESCAPE”; if you touch one letter, it will light up the letters beside it but will not change the letter you clicked.
- Press the following letters in order to solve the puzzle: left E, S, P, right E.
- Read the sign under the buttons that says “new” and “news”.
- The sign refers to the cardinal directions, North, South, East, and West.
- So the order of the first word is North-East-West and the order of the second word is North-East-West-South.
- Note how the top button is labeled with the letter n.
- Press the buttons in order to solve the puzzle: Up, Right, Left, Up, Right, Left, Down.
- Read the sign that says “neo neni vife”.
- Unscramble the words to find the message one nine five.
- Enter 1-9-5 into the lock to open the door.
- Read the sign that says “SEE PAC!”.
- Press the letters in the word “ESCAPE” in the same order as the letters on the sign S-E-E-P-A-C.
- Read the sign that says “4×4″.
- Going from the left side, press the fourth button four times.
- Press and hold the button to the right of the door.
- The longer you hold the button down, the longer the green bulb will stay lit.
- While the bulb is lit, change the letters in “ESCAPE” to the color green to open the door.
- Read the sign that says “total”.
- What’s the total amount of doors to escape?
- Enter the number 040 into the lock.
- Use the buttons to light all of the letters in the word “ESCAPE”.
- Click the left button to select a letter, then click the right button to turn the selected letter on or off.
- Press the left button once to select the first letter, E, press it twice to select the second letter S, press it three times to select the third letter C, etc.
- Read the sign that says “we see”.
- Note the bottom button is labeled with the letter n.
- This is another compass level, but the positions of the cardinal directions have been inverted.
- So the order of the first word is West-East and the order of the second word is South-East-East.
- Press the buttons in the following order to open the door: Right, Left, Up, Left, Left.
- Read the sign that says “roufwotneves”.
- Unscramble the letters to spell out four two seven.
- Enter the combination 4-2-7 into the lock.
- Light all of the letters in the word “ESCAPE”.
- Clicking one letter will also affect another letter that is two spaces over to the left or right, but not change the letter directly next to it.
- To open the door, press only the letter C and the letter A.
- Press the left button to light the first letter in “ESCAPE.
- Clicking the far right button will move the light one letter to the right and clicking the middle button will move the light one letter to the left.
- Start by clicking the left button to light the left E, then press the right button to move it all the way to the right E.
- Click the left button to light the left E again, ten press the right button to move it to the letter P this time.
- Repeat the process until all of the letters are lit.
- Read the sign that says “123…”
- Note how there are a series of buttons labeled with the letters o, t, f, s, e, and n.
- The buttons represent the first letters of the all the words from one to ten.
- Press them in numeric order to open the door: o-t-t-f-f-s-s-e-n-t.
- Read the sign that says “4x knock up”.
- You have to knock upwards on the door by clicking the bottom and then gradually clicking higher.
- Read the sign that says “1×1, 2×2″.
- From left to right, click the first letter E once, the second letter S twice, the third letter C three times, the fourth letter A four times, the fifth letter P five times, and the sixth letter E six times
- Read the sign that says “40x”.
- Light the sections of the lock to spell out the word “ESCAPE”.
- Use the buttons to light up all of the letters in “ESCAPE”.
- Press the middle button to turn on the letter A.
- Click the left button to move the light left, or click the right button to move it right.
- Continue to click the middle button to turn on the letter A again and move the light left or right until all of the letters are lit.
- Note the buttons labeled with various letters and numbers.
- Press the buttons in order to spell out the title of the game, 4-0-x-e-s-c-a-p-e.
- Congratulations, you win!
Thanks for reading this game walkthrough! and dont forget to read my another articles i suggest to you for reading HP Envy Sleekbook 6 Review i hope you can enjoy it!